- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight Kevlar® shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Highlander Brown Pebble
Highlander Pebble Grain Lace Up
What do you get when you cross a gorgeous, soft, pebble-grain leather derby with a sole and an insole system that’s taken more than a billion steps around the planet? That’s right, the world’s most comfortable dress shoe.
What is pebble grain? As the story goes, an apparently disorganized tanner in Scotland retrieved a piece of leather that was lying forever in a corner on a pebbled floor. The pattern of the pebbles had pressed into the leather and created a distinctive look. Thus was born “Scotch” or “pebble” grain.
Whether you’re walking on the drizzly cliffs of The Quiraing or making it rain in the boardroom, this new Scotch spin on a classic has got you covered.