- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Lightweight Kevlar® shank provides sturdy arch support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.
Hubbard Free Oxford Black/Black
Hubbard Free Oxford
They call this shoe the Hubbard Free not because we give them away but because of how they make you feel when wearing them.
These shoes are designed for the active lifestyle. Superb comfort is achieved by the soft upper leathers, the glove-leather linings, the light and springy Vibram soles and the memory-foam cushioned insoles which many consider the best in the shoe industry.
The one-piece vamp (front part of the shoe) means there are no seams in the critical points of contact with your feet. The ankle area is designed with what we call ‘a hidden padded collar’. This creates a very soft point of contact with the ankle without the bulky, padded look of a running shoe.
The performance elements of the Hubbard Free are inspired by athletic shoes, but the look is a classic leather shoe.
We Also Recommend
Frequent Traveler Slip On Black